You’re undoubtedly aware of the oodles of musically talented folk that reside along our humble coastline. We sure are, and we’re spoilt for choice when it comes to adding the final touches to an already amazing Southbound line-up!
To help us decide, we’ve left one spot spare on the line-up for a talented original, unsigned Western Australian artist and we want you to apply!
So where do I sign up, you ask?
If you would like your band to be considered as a finalist for Stagebound 2016, please email Artists@sunsetevents.com.au the following information:
- Your Act/Band Name
- SHORT Bio (under 250 words, as a word doc)
- 1 x Promo Photo (1MB in size or thereabouts)
- Link to all social media mediums (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Your preferred Youtube clip or track
- Contact name, email and mobile number for the most responsible person in your band.
- Optional – link/s to Soundcloud, Youtube Channel, Triple J Unearthed etc.
Please note, enteries are only open to original, unsigned artists who reside in Western Australia.
Applications are open 4.00PM WST, 9th of November 2016 and are due by 4.00PM WST, 16th of November 2016. Finalists will be contacted and announced on the 17th of November, when voting to the public will open. The three finalists will be required for a showcase performance at The Bird on the 23rd of November. The overall winner will be required to perform on Thursday 29th of December, 2016.
To read up on the full details head to our Stagebound section of the website here.